Cleaning is quick and easy when cleaned as directed, your air filter will give you many years of trouble-free use. Failure to properly clean the filter may lessen filter effectiveness, and as with any air filter, it is possible for an excessive dirt buildup to cause air flow resistance sufficient to damage other ventilation components. Depending on your specific situation the filter should be cleaned every 4-6 weeks. Cleaning Instructions
- Simply remove the air filter.
- Flush with water in opposite direction of air flow
- Spray with cleaner to remove stubborn stains.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove remaining dirt.
- Drain excess water, let air dry, and reinstall.
All products are made to order, filters cannot be returned. If you are unsure of what to order please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance prior to placing your online order.